Swapping out RIOT districts for Weapon Prototype Districts and Deployable changes.
Added in Prototype District A and B. For more information on these districts, please head here.
Limited the number of explosives you can get from Medium / Large deployable field suppliers:
- Medium deployable field supplier no longer resupply explosives.
- Up to 4 rounds of explosives from the large deployable field supplier.
Adjusted the duration of certain deployables to match thier lifespan.
NOTE: While these deployables are spawned, other deployables cannot be spawned.
- Large deployables (Large Field Supplier / Mobile Cover): Duration 2 minutes, Cooldown 2 minutes, Cancelable
- Medium deployables (Medium Field Supplier / BoomBox): Duration 2 minutes, Cooldown 45 seconds, Cancelable
- Satchel Charge: Duration 15 seconds, Cooldown 45 seconds, Uncancelable
- Gift boxes, Flag: Not linked
Fixed the JT price for the N-HVR 243.
Joker Store updates and R.I.O.T. level increase.
- New weapon skin added - Koi
- Added 5 more levels to the R.I.O.T. contact
- Joker Ticker Store has been updated so all Weapons are now permanent purchases and have their costs updated. For details visit the following post: https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/10475-joker-ticket-store-weapon-price-permanence-and-name-changes/
Bug fixes and Joker Store updates.
- New launcher splash art for Easy Anti-Cheat
- Fixes for various weapon skins
- The following items now have permanent unlocks in the Joker Store
- SBSR 'Coroner' JT1 now sells for 6000 JT and 60000 APB$
- SBSR 'Coroner' JT3 now sells for 10000 JT and 100000 APB$
- Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' JT1 now sells for 6000 JT and 60000 APB$
- Colby PMG-SD 28 'Hush' JT2 now sells for 8000 JT and 80000 APB$
- High Heal Ankle Boots now sells for 500 JT and 4500 APB$
Minor bug fixes and Joker Store updates.
- Reduced the experience required for the RIOT contact for levels five and up
- The dragon weapon skin now applies correctly for the N-TEC 5
- The following guns now have permanent unlocks in the Joker Store
- S1-TIC 'Rabid' JT1 now sells for 6000 JT and 60000 APB$
- S1-TIC 'Rabid' JT3 now sells for 10000 JT and 100000 APB$
- S-247 'Oblivion' JT1 now sells for 6000 JT and 60000 APB$
- S-247 'Oblivion' JT3 now sells for 10000 JT and 100000 APB$
Focused on additional fixes to RIOT with emphasis on improving the overall experience based on player feedback
- Added in 5 more contact levels for RIOT BETA with the new “Dragon” weapon skin as the reward for getting to Rank 10
- Players now appear on the radar of the final zone of RIOT
- Players can no longer see opposing player names through a RIOT gas emitter or RIOT van
- Updated max survival revive cost in RIOT to $5,000 instead of $4,000
- RIOT now always plays in peak daylight hours
- Arming a gas emitter in RIOT will not get interrupted when starting to arm during the last remaining seconds of having the arming code
- Fixed a bug related to arming a bomb during missions
- Minimum amount of players for RIOT is now 8 players
- RIOT now require 16 participating player in order to maintain pre-made teams
- Gas Masks equipped on respawn in RIOT now last 45 seconds (instead of 30) and have no cooldown when they expire (only on respawn)
- Arrests now correctly count as a single death in RIOT
- Improved HUD Messages for RIOT
- Spectating players are now reminded that their teammates can revive them in RIOT
- The message for when you are spectating in RIOT should now always be shown
- Players will now see their bribe amount, even if they are not leading
- Now correctly updates the winning bribe amount when a team that was leading the bribe is eliminated
- Added the title "Firecracker"
- The following guns now have permanent unlocks in the Joker Store
- Colby .45 AP now sells for 6,000 JT and 60,000 APB$
- AR-97 'Misery' JT1 now sells for 6,000 JT and 60,000 APB$
- AR-97 'Misery' JT3 now sells for 10,000 JT and 100,000 APB$
- Dragon Weapon Skin doesn't apply correctly to the N-TEC 5 weapon model
- Yakuza Weapon Skin doesn't apply correctly to theISSR-a PR3 'Artemis' weapon model
With this release, we are addressing player feedback within the new RIOT mode in addition to tackling ongoing stability optimization efforts.
- New Glory's update - "Controlled Aim" now gives the correct amount of accuracy
- RIOT - Players now keep their unlocked weapons when they respawn in RIOT
- RIOT - Primary weapon unlock now costs $2,000
- RIOT - Secondary weapon unlock now costs $1,000
- RIOT - Added number of kills to the mini-game HUD
- RIOT - Amount gained for arming a gas emitter now happens immediately
- No known issues
This update addresses bug fixes and stability issues. It also rolls back the Global Weapon Drops.
- Weapons only drop from players hands while playing RIOT
- Weapons in RIOT respawn more frequently
- Updated respawning mechanics in RIOT, this will be an ongoing process
- Updated the icon for the Hightop boots to the correct icon
- Fixed some RIOT van spawns and vehicle wreaks that were not placed correctly
- Moved some crates in Riot to keep players from being able to get stuck
- Picking up a temporary weapon from a giftbox will cause you to drop your currently equipped weapon on the ground
With this release we are pushing live our new Riot Mode BETA. This new mode will challenge the most skilled players as they race to make it to the end of a collapsing map and to be last man standing.
For additional information about getting started, we recommend taking a look at our recent introduction to the new mode. LINK: https://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/news/2019/4/19/riot-rundown
- Riot is now accessible to everyone.
- The new Yakuza Skin is available as a reward with the new mode.
- The In-game Joker Store has had its inventory updated. More changes forthcoming.
- Easy Anti-Cheat has been implemented to improve cheat detection.
NEW Joker Mystery Box
- JMB 22 featuring the NTEC-7 Compact 'New Glory' is now available.
- Improvements have been made to Trade Locking when moving computers.
- General Bug fixes and improvements to stability.
- Rewards for those who participated in our Alternative Reality Game have been implemented.
- Optimized and refined messaging within the UI.
- Automatic Respawn has been added when enough cash has been collected.
- Switching districts during Spectate Mode is now possible.
- Initial implementation of Scoreboards has been added.
- Starting weapon has been revised.
- Driving has been removed, for now, within RIOT.
- Audio issues could be present resulting in minimal SFX.
- Particle effects can be displayed before they are supposed to.
- Boundary issues around Dangers Zones may be noticeable on uneven surfaces.
- Unreachable weapon spawns may be seen sporadically.
- Slight delays may be seen when the mode resets.